Your Right To Request Disclosure of Information We Collect and Share About You
We are committed to ensuring that you know what Personal Data we collect. To that end, you can ask us for any or all of following types of information regarding the Personal Data we have collected about you in the 12 months prior to our receipt of your request:
Your Right To Request Deletion of Personal Data We Have Collected About You
- Specific pieces of Personal Data we have collected about you;
- Categories of Personal Data we have collected about you;
- Categories of sources from which such Personal Data was collected;
- Categories of Personal Data that the business sold or disclosed for a business purpose about the consumer;
- Categories of third parties to whom the Personal Data was sold or disclosed for a business purpose; and
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling your Personal Data.
Upon your request, we will delete the Personal Data we have collected about you, except for situations where the CCPA authorizes us to retain specific information, including when it is necessary for us to provide you with a good or service that you requested; perform a contract we entered into with you; maintain the functionality or security of our systems; or comply with or exercise rights provided by the law. The law also permits us to retain specific information for our exclusively internal use, but only in ways that are compatible with the context in which you provided the information to us or that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us. We will act on your deletion request within the timeframes set forth below.Your Right to Ask Us Not to Sell Personal Data We Have Collected About You
You can direct us not to sell your Personal Data by submitting an opt-out request by contacting us. We will act on your request within the timeframes set forth below.Exercising Your Rights and How We Will Respond
To exercise any of the rights above, or to ask a question, contact us, complete and submit our Data Request Form or use the contact details set out at the end of this California Notice.
For requests for access or deletion, we will first acknowledge receipt of your request within 10 business days of receipt of your request. We provide a substantive response to your request as soon as we can, generally within 45 days from when we receive your request, although we may be allowed to take longer to process your request under certain circumstances. If we expect your request is going to take us longer than normal to fulfill, we will let you know.
For requests to stop the sale of your Personal Data, we will comply no later than 15 business days after receipt of your request.
We usually act on requests and provide information free of charge, but we may charge a reasonable fee to cover our administrative costs of providing the information in certain situations. In some cases, the law may allow us to refuse to act on certain requests. When this is the case, we will endeavor to provide you with an explanation as to why.Verification of Identity – Access or Deletion Requests
We will ask you for identifying information and attempt to match it to information that we maintain about you.
If we are unable to verify your identity with the degree of certainty required, we will not be able to respond to your request. We will notify you to explain the basis of the denial.Ensuring Veracity of Opt-Out Requests
If we have a good-faith, reasonable belief that a request to opt-out of the sale of Personal Data is fraudulent, we may deny the request. Should this occur, we will inform you and explain why we believe the request is fraudulent.Authorized Agents
You may designate an agent to submit requests on your behalf. The agent must be a natural person or a business entity that is registered with the California Secretary of State.
If you would like to designate an agent to act on your behalf, you and the agent will need to comply with our verification process:
- Requests to Know or Delete Personal Data: If the agent submits requests to access, know or delete your Personal Data, the agent will need to provide us with your signed permission indicating the agent has been authorized to submit the opt-out request on your behalf. We will also require that you verify your identity directly with us or confirm with us that you provided the agent with permission to submit the request.
- Requests to Opt Out of Sale: If the agent submits a request to opt out of the sale of your Personal Data, the agent will need to provide us with your signed permission indicating the agent has been authorized to submit the opt-out request on your behalf.
Please note that this subsection does not apply when an agent is authorized to act on your behalf pursuant to a valid power of attorney. Any such requests will be processed in accordance with California law pertaining to powers of attorney.Requests for Household Information
There may be some types of Personal Data that can be associated with a household (a group of people living together in a single dwelling). Requests for access or deletion of household Personal Data must be made by each member of the household. To the extent we collect household information and requests are made pertaining specifically to such information, before responding to a request, we will verify the identity of each member of the household using the verification criteria explained above and will also verify that each household member is currently a member of the household.